Foot and Mouth Disease Bivalent Vaccine, Inactivated (Type O, Strain OHM/02+Type A,Strain AKT-Ⅲ) （Suspension Culture）
【Main components and content】 The vaccine contains inactivated foot-and-mouth disease type O virus (OHM/02 strain) and A type III murine attenuated virus strain (AKT-Ⅲ strain), and the virus content before inactivation is at least 107.5LD50/ 0.2ml.
【Properties】 Milky white or light pink viscous emulsion.
【Function and Use】It is used to prevent O-type and A-type foot-and-mouth disease in cattle and sheep. The immunization period is 6 months.
[Usage and Dosage] Neck intramuscular injection. 2.0ml per cow, 1.0ml per sheep.
General adverse reactions: swelling at the injection site, transient body temperature response, reduced or stopped food for 1-2 days, dairy cows may experience a transient decrease in lactation, and as time goes on, the symptoms will gradually decrease until they disappear.
Serious adverse reactions: Due to differences in breeds and individuals, individual cattle may experience acute allergic reactions after inoculation, such as restlessness, rapid breathing, muscle tremors, visible mucosal hyperemia, rumen inflation, nasal cavity bleeding, etc., and may even die due to untimely rescue. Death; a small number of pregnant cows may experience abortion.
- Do not freeze. The vaccine should be returned to room temperature and shaken well before use.
- Use with caution in sick cattle.
- When inoculating, sterilized injection equipment should be used, and attention should be paid to disinfect the injection site.
- Before using in a large area, try it on a small area first, and then gradually expand the scope of use after confirming the safety.
- In emergency epidemic prevention, in addition to emergency vaccination with this product, other comprehensive prevention and control measures should be adopted at the same time.
- When individual cattle have severe allergic reactions, they should be treated with epinephrine and other drugs in time, and appropriate auxiliary treatment measures should be taken at the same time.
- During transportation, it should be refrigerated and protected from sunlight,
- Used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be disinfected and other harmless treatment [Specifications] (1) 20ml/bottle (2) 50ml/bottle (3) 100m/bottle
【Packaging】(1) 20m/bottle×100bottles/carton (2) 50m/bottle×50bottles/carton (3) 100m/bottle×50bottles/carton
[Storage and validity period] Store at 2~8°C, the validity period is 12 months