Stomach disease is one of the common diseases in sheep industry. It usually does little harm, but it will cause some economic losses. Usually in the process of raising sheep, want to reduce the occurrence of sheep stomach disease, suggest raising sheep pay attention to these 5 things.
1. Don’t abuse antibiotics antibiotics your job is to kill bacteria and inhibit bacteria. But it can’t tell what to kill and what not to kill, so it’s killing wherever it goes, unless it can’t. Especially broad-spectrum antibiotics. So, if not necessary, minimize the use of broad-spectrum antibiotics. Of course, if it’s necessary to save someone’s life, it doesn’t matter. But when the disease is gone, stop, as far as possible not large, continuous use. In general, even the severely damaged intestines and stomachs need only three to seven days to recover automatically. Sheep is different from other single-stomach animals, the greater difference lies in the efficient use of crude fiber and its indispensable. The deficiency of crude fiber in feed entering rumen can seriously affect rumen. Lack of concentrate, the worst growth retardation, the lack of coarse fiber is likely to be sick sheep sheep life.
2, let the sheep have a good appetite is to let the sheep want to eat, can eat, not picky. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the improvement of appetite depends not only on the stomach, but also on the spleen. Often said that the spleen and stomach, increase appetite is this truth. General damp-heat toxin will first affect the health of the spleen and stomach. Therefore, clearing away heat and detoxifying can also increase appetite. At the same time with the spleen and stomach function, and cheap and easy to get the first malt. We use barley, we use wheat, we use rice. Add Rice and stir-fry Malt, then the rice will turn yellow and spread out. This stuff is good, no side effects, no harm in large quantities, the same source of medicine and food. Malt production: warm water to barley or wheat or rice soaked, drain excess water, flat on bamboo mat, covered with shading, if water is not enough, need timely watering. Wait for bud length about 5 cm. Sun-dried for storage. No Oil, no salt.
3. Proper use of silage in fact, good silage is good for the digestive system of sheep. The problem is mainly too acidic (the solution: Use Baking Soda or lime to neutralize the acid) . In addition, resolutely remove the corruption of the silage, or even a little bit. The ensilage taken out at a time should be guaranteed to be eaten within two hours. The rest of the remains must be cleaned up. Some sheep eat silage will appear mild diarrhea, the main reason is the above two. There are hiccups and farting, which is a sign of active Microbiota, and helps clean up the digestive system and promote digestion and absorption, so that’s a good thing. Don’t be misled.
4. Do not allow sheep to eat such food frosted grass, dew grass, rain grass, moldy food, and other irritant food, toxic substances have the direct harm to the gastrointestinal system. Avoid as much as you can, avoid as little as you can.
5.Sheep must have a reasonable stomach after these diseases
(1) after the rumen indigestion and flatulence because indigestion and flatulence will lead to a dramatic deterioration of the gastrointestinal environment, symptoms after the elimination, as far as possible to feed those easy to digest and absorb the green feed, to reduce the supply of concentrate, prohibit the continued feeding of irritant food or additives. Don’t take stomach medicine right away.
(2) dysentery, especially chronic and malignant dysentery, is also very destructive to the gastrointestinal system.