Breeding Ewes often encounter breast lumps, swelling, thick yellow milk or even milk milk squeezing out of the situation, which is one of the common diseases of ewes-mastitis! So, what’s the injection for goat mastitis? How do you treat it?
Treatment for Mastitis:
1. Breast Administration:
(1) Penicillin 800,000 IU, 0.5% procaine 5 ml, or glycerine SULFA, dissolved, infused into the CISTERNA with a milk duct, then grasped the Nipple and gently massaged the breast to distribute the solution in the breast.
(2) injection: sulfadiazine sodium 20-30 ML, intramuscularly or intravenously, 1-2 times per day; or Procaine Penicillin, for base closure of the breast.
(3) in order to promote the absorption and dissipation of inflammatory exudates, cold compress at the initial stage and hot compress 2-3 days later. Hot compress of 45 °C l0% magnesium sulfate solution 1-2 times per day, 4 times in a row.
(4) purulent mastitis, can be oral potassium iodide to promote pustules mature, mature can not be broken, should be surgery incision drainage pus, after treatment according to pollution wound.
(5) Chinese medicine treatment, acute can be used Angelica 15 grams, 6 grams, Gongying 30 grams, 12 grams, Forsythia 6 grams, Red Peony 6 grams, Chuan Qiong 6 grams, Gualou 6 grams, Gentian 12 grams, mountain branches 6 grams, 10 grams of licorice, a total of fine powder, boiled Water, 1 dose per day for 5 days. Does sheep mastitis hit what needle effective?
1. Common antibiotics such as Furan or sulfonamide are commonly used in the treatment of mastitis, or a combination of antibiotics may be used. 2. The infected sheep were injected with Erythromycin
2.2 to 4.4 mg per kg of body weight, or Gentamicin 3 to 6 mg, or Spiramycin 15 MG.
3. Sick sheep can also be given 50 lOOmg sulfadiazine and Trimethoprim intravenously.
4. Sick sheep can also be injected with 120 mg of Tylosin or Lincomycin.