Geese are herbivorous fowl, relatively tolerant to roughage. During their growth stage, they feed mainly on natural green fodder and plant seeds during the day, and feed early, middle and late on mixed fodder mainly containing bran and bran. But at present, goose breeding is gradually to the transition to captive goose, the demand for feed is also growing, here we take a look at the various stages of goose feed Formula Bar!
The feed formula for each stage of Goose
1. The feed formula for Goose 0-4 Weeks: Straw biological feed 70% , bone meal 1% , bean cake 5% , fish meal 2.2% , corn meal 18% , bran 2.2% , salt 0.3% , shell meal 1% .
2. The feed formula of goose for 4-7 Weeks: Straw biological feed 75% , bone meal 1% , bean cake 5% , fish meal 3.1% , corn meal 15% , bran 3.5% , salt 0.4% , shell meal 2% .
3. The feed formula of goose for 7-10 Weeks: Straw biological feed 85% , bone meal 1% , bean cake 3% , fish meal 2.5% , corn meal 5% , bran 1% , salt 0.5% , shell meal 2% .
Goose Feed Mixing Form
1, powder mixing: will be processed into a variety of raw materials into dry powder after stirring evenly, pressed into pellets to feed. This form is both labor-saving, but also to prevent picky geese.
2, powder, pellet mixture: that is, the cereal part of the Diet is still granular, mixed together, fed several times a day, containing animal protein, calcium powder, salt and additives, such as mixed powder additional feed.
3. Concentrate and roughage mixing: concentrate feed is processed into powder and mixed with chopped grass, vegetables or succulent rhizome. Calcium powder and additives are usually mixed in the powder. The sand grains can be stored in another container. Feeding Geese with the latter two mixed forms of feed tends to result in excessive or insufficient intake of some nutrients.
According to the different breed,
1. development stage and production purpose of goose, the suitable feeding standard should be established to meet the physiological needs of goose without causing nutrition waste.
2. Based on the local resources, reduce the cost as far as possible under the premise of ensuring the nutritional composition, so that the breeders can get greater economic benefits.
3, choose palatability and a certain volume of raw materials, ensure that the goose every time eat enough nutrients.
4, a variety of raw materials to play a complementary role between the nutrition.
5. Control the amount of some feed materials. If the legume hay powder is rich in protein, the dosage can be 15-30% in the diet. Feather powder, blood powder and so on although the protein content is high, but the digestibility is low, the addition quantity should be below 5% .
6. The selected raw materials should be of good quality, not moldy and spoiled, and not contaminated by pesticides.